NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE PARTICIPATING UNITED STATES WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING THIS PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE RULES OR CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION. WE'RE NOT MAD, JUST DISAPPOINTED. RESTRICTIONS APPLY SO PLEASE DO AS WE SAY.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: July 11th, 2019 12:01 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) through August 15th, 2019 11:59 PM PST (Hereinafter, the “Promotion Period”).
2. ENTRY PROCEDURE(S): During the Promotion Period, participants may enter the Promotion in the following way:
a. Via Microsite: Couples may enter this Promotion by recording a one-minute (or less) video showcasing why they’re the best couple to be married at Sierra Nevada’s Oktoberfest and uploading the video onto the microsite (oktoberfestwedding.sierranevada.com). Registration is free.
Limit one (1) entry per couple per day of the Promotion Period. You must have access to the internet and to a device such as a phone or a computer to participate in this Promotion. If a participant sends multiple entries from the same account, or from multiple accounts during the same day of the Promotion Period, only one (1) entry at the discretion of Sponsor will be counted for that participant per day.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is offered andopen only at participating locations to legal residents of such jurisdiction(s) who are age 21 or older at time of entry and who are engaged to be married. Void where prohibited. Employees, officers, lackeys, good friends, and representatives of Sponsor and its licensed industry members, including all retailers, manufacturers, and wholesalers, as well as industry members’ immediate families and/or households or pets, are not eligible to enter this Promotion. You guys live the dream every day, give somebody else a chance, will ya?
5. HOW TO WIN: Entries will be narrowed down by votes and engagement on Social Media. The top five videos will be evaluated by a panel of expert judges to select one winner. The winner will be chosen approximately five (5) days after the end of the Promotion Period from among the five qualifying entries elected by the public’s vote on social media. Sponsor holds the right to draw the local winners before the end of the promotional period if it deems it necessary to deliver prizes in a timely manner (“timely manner” is under the sole discretion of Sponsor). All decisions of the Sponsor are final in all matters relating to this Promotion. In the event there are no qualifying entries during the Promotion Period, there will be no winner selected for that Promotion. If a dispute arises about who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder. The authorized account holder is deemed the natural person who is assigned the account from which the entry was submitted. Entry in the Promotion does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. All decisions of Sponsor regarding the Promotion and/or the application of these Official Rules are final and binding.
Grand Prize: One (1) couple will be selected to win:
-Two round trip plane tickets and transportation to Chico, CA.
- Accommodations before and after the wedding (for the couple, their parents, and two guests of their choice - a total of 5 rooms).
- Up to 50 tickets for family and friends to attend the wedding at Sierra Nevada's 2019 Oktoberfest Royal Wedding on Friday, September 27, 2019 (Note: that the event is 21+).
- VIP access to all Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest offerings including catered meal.
- A wedding ceremony during the festival.
- A wedding cake.
- Photos captured before and during the event.
- Hair and make-up for the Bride.
- Personal flowers for bride, groom, and two guests of choice.
Participants are not eligible to win more than one (1) prize per Promotion and only (1) prize per household per Promotion can be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize(s) are not redeemable for cash. No substitution or transfer of prizes will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes and other fees associated with prize receipt and use are the sole responsibility of the winner. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes only. All prize details not covered by these Official Rules are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Approximately five (5) days after the end of the Promotion Period, Sponsor will notify potential winners by either social media, text message, or email (when applicable).
Each potential winner must then respond to Sponsor, according to the instructions provided in the notification, within two (2) calendar days after the notification date to acknowledge and accept the prize. If the potential winner fails to respond within that two (2) calendar day period, or if the notification is undeliverable, the winner shall have forfeited the prize, and an alternative winner will be selected according to these rules. If the potential winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the potential winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner. Again, give us correct contact info and respond when we come lookin’ or the party's over for you. All dates and times are subject to change in the event of technical issues affecting Sponsor’s website, Sponsor’s e-mail servers, third party websites used to administer the Promotion, the application, entry process, or selection process, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. CONTENT SUBMISSION: If we asked you to create and submit visual, audiovisual, and/or written content to enter the Promotion, all entries and all content included therein (the “Content”) become the exclusive property of Sponsor. By entering such Promotion, you: (a) grant Sponsor permission to use, in perpetuity and at our sole discretion, your name and likeness on our website and any other promotional materials, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or compensation to you, unless prohibited by law; (b) represent and warrant that you are the original creator of the Content and such material does not contain any elements created or owned by anyone else, or anything that violates a trademark, tradename, logo, likeness, copyright, patent, publicity, privacy or other rights of anyone else; (c) represent and warrant that the Content has not been produced or commercially exploited before; and (d) represent and warrant that the Content does not contain any defamatory, libelous, illegal or obscene material.
9. REASONS WHY YOUR ENTRY MIGHT BE AXED: (a) Your entry featured minors or any persons under the legal drinking age (except incidental and not part of the primary content.) C’mon guys, we all know you think your niece holding a beer bottle is cute, but we also know combining underage folks and beer is just a bad idea. (b) Your entry featured explicit nudity (by any person over and under the legal drinking age). Keep it in your pants…nobody needs to see that. (c) Your entry included disparaging context regarding competitive products. Of course, we think we make the best beer in the world, but there are a lot of great beers that folks work really hard to bring to you. Can’t we all just get along? Any entry that fails to abide by these conditions will not be considered. These reasons are not intended to be exhaustive. Sponsor may disqualify any entry that it deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or obscene in any way.
10. DISCLAIMER, RELEASE AND INDEMNITY: By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees and acknowledges that neither Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Twitter, Inc. nor any of their respective employees, agents, representatives, contractors, service providers and professional advisers connected with this Promotion (hereinafter collectively the “Released Parties”) shall be responsible or liable for: (a) any late, lost, stolen, forged, mutilated, corrupted, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries; (b) any errors, omissions, misinformation, or misidentification in an entry; (c) any dispute or claim arising from a participant’s participation in this Promotion or his/her entry, or his/her receipt, ownership or use of the prize; (d) any computer hardware, software, Internet, network, cable, phone, or other communication or technical errors, failures, malfunctions, interruptions, or delays; or (e) any damage to a participant’s or any other person’s computer hardware, software or data that results from participation in said Promotion or accessing, downloading or using any tools, files, data, software, or other articles or materials in connection with said Promotion. Sponsor also reserves the right to prohibit the participation of any individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or the failure to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
By entering this Promotion, each participant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, to release, discharge, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor and the Released Parties from any and all claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) arising from or as a result of (i) his/her participation in this Promotion or his/her receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded in this Promotion, (ii) his/her breach of any of the participant representations and warranties set forth in these Official Rules, and/or (iii) his/her breach or violation of any of the other provisions of these Official Rules.
11. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: Sponsor reserves the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part, if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Promotion as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If this Promotion or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by participants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by applicable law, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion, in whole or in part. Any attempt by a participant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, Sponsor reserves the right to take down and remove any entry that becomes subject to a third-party claim for copyright infringement or for violation of any other right.
12. DISPUTES: This Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the laws of the State of California, without respect to conflict of law doctrines.
13. SPONSOR: This Promotion is sponsored by Sierra Nevada Brewing Co., 1075 East 20th Street, Chico, California 95928. See www.sierranevada.com this Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
14. WINNER INFORMATION: To learn the actual number of entries received and the winners selected in this Promotion, please email your request to email@example.com within sixty (60) after the end of the Promotion Period.
©2019 Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
SIERRA NEVADA®; is a registered trademark of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
INSTAGRAM is a registered trademark of Instagram, LLC.
FACEBOOK is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
TWITTER is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.